Guide to Creating your Pharmacist Profile
How long will it take to create my Pharmacist Profile?
Estimated time to create a basic Pharmacist Profile is approximately 5 minutes. If you wish to build a more complete Profile, it may take a little longer.
To make it easier for you, your Pharmacist Profile includes information we know about you already filled in. Please review and update each section. The time will vary depending on how much information you have to review and add. A pharmacist with a 20-year career may take longer than a new practitioner.
The system will save your information as you go. If you need to stop, you can exit and come back to complete the rest later.
What do I need to create my Pharmacist Profile?
Your Pharmacist Profile is YOUR tool to track your professional information. You can complete as much or as little of your Profile as you wish. To make it easier for you, your Pharmacist Profile includes information we know about you already filled in.
To complete a basic Profile, here’s what you’ll need:
- NABP eProfile ID
- birth day/month
If you wish to create a more complete Profile, here’s what you’ll need:
- Advanced Credentials are professional certifications and other advanced practice training that you have completed such as immunization certification, advanced MTM training, geriatrics certification, diabetes educator certification, among many others.
- Gather information about any of your advanced credentials, including title of credential, issuing organization, credential number, issued date, renewed date, and expiration date, as applicable. You also have the option to upload a PDF or image of your certificate if you wish.
- Gather employer information, job title, dates of employment, job description (optional), and practice setting. If your employer location has an NCPDP number, you can enter it, and we will automatically fill in the employer details for you.
- We will automatically add your pharmacy degree to your Profile. If you have other degrees, a residency or a fellowship, you may also add them.
- Degree: Gather information about your educational degrees (other than your pharmacy degree), including institution name, area of study, and graduation date. You can also upload a PDF or image of your diploma if you wish.
- Residency: Gather information about your residency, including type, program name, site name, graduation date and your administrator’s name and contact details. You can also upload a PDF or image of your diploma/certificate if you wish.
- Fellowship: Gather information about your fellowship, including program name, focus area, program duration, graduation date, and administrator’s name and contact details. You can also upload a PDF or image of your diploma/certificate if you wish.
- Gather award title, issuer, and date given. You can also add a description, if you wish.
- Gather article title, publisher, and authors’ names. You may also add volume (issue), page number, and publication date if you wish.
Remember, the system will save your information as you go. If you need to stop, you can exit and come back to complete the rest later.
Pharmacy Profiles, a subsidiary of the American Pharmacists Association, is the nation’s first single source repository of the nation’s pharmacist providers. We collect, maintain, and verify pharmacists’ professional information, enabling them to unlock their full potential as trusted health care providers.
Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on our news and services.